29 Apr 2013

Oscar Nominee Gabourey Sidibe joins 'AMERICAN HORROR STORY: COVEN'

The Precious and Oscar Nominated Actress Gabourey Sidibe has officially been added to the cast of Coven, the third Season to the Hit U.S show American Horror Story. Although this is not big news to me, as I didn't even know who she is, but with an Oscar Nomination resting on her name, im sure she is good at what she does; and if she is as good as the critics say she is, and if she has a big part to play, then maybe she could be nudging Jessica Lange of the Golden Globe thrown and bag one herself for Coven. Who knows, maybe she could be crap, but I doubt it.

I am not quite sure when Coven is hitting our screens but I will predict a late 2013 release.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...