12 Apr 2013

'THE SHINING' Prequel Starts Moving!


Recently news was released that The Shining was getting it's own Prequel, likely to be named 'The Overlook Hotel'. When I first read the news (from Bloody Disgusting) I wasn't all that trilled about it, because a good story in the wrong hands would go down like a led balloon. But, when word got around that The Walking Dead Regular Glenn Mazzara was possible to get involved got me interested, I mean The Walking Dead is probably one of the best TV shows to date so you know that if he was to do it, it would most likely be something to scream about. Now that the news is out that Mazzara is in fact involved with the project I have suddenly grown an interest for the film and hope that it will go ahead and deliver something to be proud of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...