31 May 2013

'INSIDIOUS CHAPTER 2' Dishes Out Fresh Stills.

Insidious Chapter 2 will be hitting the big screen in mid September, and what better way to reassure that date by finally providing some stills, and even though they are not ones to test your fears, they do reveal characters that everyone though had died in the previous outing.

Personally, I don't know were they're going to go with this, and quite frankly, i'm not that fussed as I wasn't a fan of the first; however, I will definitely be attending the cinema when it comes around, Insidious isn't much, but one thing it is, is scary. So I can almost bet my life that this will be one scary screening, although i'll not hold my breathe. So fans, settle for these stills, Enjoy.







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...