14 May 2013

'WOLF CREEK 2' Gets a New, Yet Awkwardly familiar Poster

Courtesy of Bloody Disgusting, I was able to get a first hand look at what I though was a Fan-Made Poster, but which was then revealed to be the actual one, and it was this Wolf Creek 2 Poster that looks more of a Mash-Up of Evil Dead and Texas Chainsaw 3D poster,which is an awful shame.

 I'm not going to lie, I hate it. It's extremely unoriginal and it just makes me wonder that if Wolf Creek 2 will also be as unoriginal; We should be aloud to feel this way after looking at this poster. I'll be first in line to watch Wolf Creek 2, but for now, I have my doubts considering that makers are incapable with creating a poster all by themselves. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...