6 Aug 2013

A Sequel To 'SEE NO EVIL' Is Being Made! Wait For It... Starring WWE's Kane!

I shit you not folks, Lionsgate are releasing a sequel to the horrible slasher See No Evil that starred WWE's very own Kane, and of course as you's guessed, WWE Studios is also behind the project. I just want to show you all that this video below is exactly how I feel hearing about this news...



Ok so maybe I could be a little too harsh on the project, because after all, the creative minds behind American Mary, Jen and Sylvia Soska are set to direct, so maybe, just maybe they could actually spice up this idea and make it something that is actually watchable? I don't know, but what I do know is that See No Evil 2 is a bad idea.

Let me know what you think of the News of See No Evil 2 below in the comment box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...