6 Aug 2013

'INSIDIOUS: CHAPTER 2' Gets A New Creepy Yet Familiar Trailer...

Insidious_Chapter_2_Banner_2_5_28_13
A new international trailer for Insidious: Chapter 2 has been released, and although I think it will be just as scary if not scarier as the first, I can't help but feel as if this trailer displays the movies overall tone, and the trailer isn't doing it for me unfortunately. By the looks of things, Insidious 2 isn't going to be very good, and The Conjuring may just stand as this years scariest flick. Judging by this trailer I can't see it being scarier than The Conjuring, or even the first Insidious despite my earlier thoughts.

To be honest I am not sure what to make of Chapter 2 anymore, but here is the trailer below for you to indulge in. Let me know what you think of Chapter 2 in a comment below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...