16 Sep 2013

AMC to Launch Second 'The Walking Dead' Series


After 10 years of writing the comic book series and being so close to the debut of our fourth, and in my opinion, best season of the TV series, I couldn't be more thrilled about getting the chance to create a new corner of The Walking Dead universe,” said Kirkman. “The opportunity to make a show that isn't tethered by the events of the comic book, and is truly a blank page, has set my creativity racing.

Kirkman is clearly excited about the new project, as am I, but are you? I mean it might take away from the focus and impact of the first Walking Dead Season, but it might be fresh to see the life of others in the same world; come to think of it, that might be really good. Well were are just going to have to wait until 2015 to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...