5 Oct 2013

New Line's 'Final Destination 6' Concept Trailer is Unusual, yet Strangely Fun


Alexander McNeill shared this concept trailer to the world by releasing it online, and it is this that he wants off the ground for a New Final Destination film, and although this concept trailer is borderline Pirates in the Caribbean, it is still oddly fun and unusually fascinating. I'm not saying this is the type of sequel I would be looking out for, but I'm not saying it wouldn't be refreshing to see a genre franchise like that take an unusual turn for better or for worse: either way, if this was to be released tomorrow I would still go see it.

Check out the obscene but cool concept trailer below and let me know here your thoughts on it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...