1 Mar 2014

Prepare for the Most Amazingly Funny Posters Ever for Upcoming 'Zombeavers' !!

Seriously guys, this is thee most amazing selection of Posters I think I have ever seen in my life! There is nothing better than a movie that is in on its own joke, and Zombeavers is exactly that type of film. Just look at these bad boys below, and do take the time to read everything on them because the material is hysterical. At first, I was very off-put by the whole concept, but after watching the trailer and seeing who's behind it I started to have hopes for this. Yeah, it looks shit but it also looks extremely fun and viciously entertaining. Only time can tell, but for now, indulge in these fantastic posters.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...