13 May 2014

AMC Releases First Official 'The Walking Dead: Season 5' Image!


Filming of Season 5 had just recently begun, and whether this was from the stars posting through Instagram, Twitter or Facebook, they made sure their fans knew what was going on. AMC hopped on the same wagon and release the first official image from Season 5, and already it is getting me excited for October.


Although nothing much has really been said about the upcoming season, Norman Reedus has already hinted to how the season is going to unfold.  “From what I know, it’s gonna be just completely insane,” he says. “I sort of knew I needed like a good month to rest to jump in. The storyline they’re throwing me is a thousand miles an hour.”

All I know, is that the season is going to start off with a bang, and you only have to watch the season finale to know that. For now, take a gander and the brand new, albeit average image from the upcoming season.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...