10 Sep 2014

'The Town That Dreaded Sundown' Remake Gets its First Trailer, and it Looks Surprisingly Good!


Blumhouse's The Town That Dreaded Sundown remakes gets its first trailer premiere and boasts its festival connections as well as a few nods to the 1976 Original. The trailer to my deepest surprise actually looks promising, and I would be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to what this remake had to offer. I am yet to see the first aside from the first 15 minutes which to me I found pure noise which drove me crazy, but before this release it is vital to see what exactly this remake is up against.

Not only was a trailer released, but the first poster was also revealed, this time being less intriguing than the trailer as it's covered in horror poster cliches; I mean how many times have we seen a skull formed out of objects in the background?! Anyways, something is better than nothing, so here is both the trailer and the poster for you to enjoy!

65 years after a masked serial killer terrorized the small town of Texarkana, the so-called ‘moonlight murders’ begin again. Is it a copycat or something even more sinister? A lonely high school girl, with dark secrets of her own, may be the key to catching him.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...